Aloe vs. Water
Feel the difference of pure aloe and natural ingredients
We unlocked the healing power of aloe vera to formulate skin care products that not only moisturize, but also repair damaged skin. Impressive on its own, aloe vera contains 75 nutrients, 200 active compounds, 20 essential minerals, 18 amino acids, and 12 vitamins. Nicknamed “the burn plant,” aloe vera has been the subject of numerous scientific inquiries and has been used as a healing agent for thousands of years.
All aloe is not the same
It’s not just aloe that makes a difference. It’s the specific type of aloe we use, the way it gets harvested and processed.
Of the 200-plus species of aloe, only four are recognized as being of nutritional value to humans and animals. Aloe Barbadensis Miller (pronounced bar-ba-den-sis) is at the top of these four, since it is the most potent and nutritious — with only mature plants bearing the greatest benefits.
Unlike other aloe-based products, our aloe is processed using a cold stabilization process (the secret of our gel) as opposed to a heat pasteurization process which “cooks out” most of the natural benefits and healing properties of aloe.
Read our labels – the difference is clear
You will find aloe in all our skin care, health & wellness, hair, and body care products, alongside other proven, ingredients, including natural vitamins, herbs, sea plants, and botanicals formulated to heal, nurture, and rejuvenate the skin. Our formulations rely on coneflower, Japanese green tea, passion flower, ginseng, and a variety of other botanicals.
- Aloe Barbadensis Miller, instead of water, is the first ingredient
- Natural, pharmaceutical-grade ingredients are used
- Advanced alpha hydroxy fruit acids (10%) are released in a special, slow delivery system, which is proven to reduce wrinkles and improve skin clarity
- An abundance of deep ocean seaweed and other anti-oxidants protect the skin from free radical damage
- A blend of natural essential oils and synergistic herbal extracts are significant ingredients